Solution Code: 1BCF
This assignment is related to "Case Study Assignment" and experts at My Assignment Services AU successfully delivered HD quality work within the given deadline.
Computing case study with two tasks.
These assignments are solved by our professional Case Study Assignment Experts at My Assignment Services AU and the solution are high quality of work as well as 100% plagiarism free. The assignment solution was delivered within 2-3 Days.
Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
|Task 1 25%||What you must do|
|The initial report from the IT department was that many machines were reported to slow down and most of the communications in the network were degraded.||Analyses the pcap file that has been made available to provide probable cause of the symptoms may be (within your expertise ) and make recommendations to prevent this from reoccurring.|
|Task 2 75%||What you must do|
|You are hired to create such an IDS, using two data sets that are provided to you from the company IT department. These data sets are from a different sub network of the company and contain different IP addresses from the Pcap file. The first data set contains normal traffic and the second contains different kinds of attacks. Your IDS must be able to detect as many attacks as possible and report them in a human readable form.||You are advised to use java-ml-0.1.7 library steps:
1. Analyse the malicious traffic data in order to understand the different attacks that exist (Have in mind that you have been provided with CSV data that contain only basic features of the packets).
2. Pre-process the data and extract the useful features.
3. The malicious dataset does not contain labels on data. Use a OCSVM classification technique as it does not need labelled data .
4. Implement the appropriate classification method.
5. Train the method using the normal or the malicious depending on the methods you have chosen.
6. Create a reporting class that can create proper outcomes (e.g. XML, txt or IDMEF files)
At the end of this investigation you must have a short incident report of you findings.
Here you must effectively submit a runnable IDS and a technical report. Describing the method, the data and the outcomes.
The specification ha been given and can be uploaded upon request.
The OCSVM classification has been provided simply edit it the parameters such as path of training data set. The features that it should effectively use for training and the XML result it should return.
Find Solution for Case Study assignment by dropping us a mail at email@example.com along with the question’s URL. Get in Contact with our experts at My Assignment Services AU and get the solution as per your specification & University requirement.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....