Online Marketing Assignment Help Australia
The American Marketing Association has defined marketing as “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. Today, marketing is not limited to the old conventional ways. It has broadened to non-conventional methods too. And, these concepts, are continuously evolving as per the latest trends. Hence, it could be difficult for students to cope with these ever evolving changes and might often require a helping hand from marketing assignment help and writing services.
To understand this better, take a look at one of our sample question solved by our expert
Question This assessment is designed to engage you in the subject and to begin to develop an understanding of central issues in marketing. It will also be the start of the discussion and comparison with your peers on topics of the marketing concept and market management, and starts the process of the marketing audit. In 3 sections of 200 words each (or less), incorporating the theoretical concepts into your discussion from the first two chapters of the text, and with the use of secondary research, discuss the following concepts and apply to your selected organization:
- Identify the concept of corporate objectives and evaluate an organization with information available in the public domain.
- Discuss marketing orientation concepts (i.e. the marketing concept, the selling concept or production concept). Explain with examples which concept your organization follows.
- What is your organization’s core marketing strategy? Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the current marketing strategy and explain how this strategy will help your organization reach its corporate objectives.
Answer: Organizations have their goals and objectives that they will achieve while they are in operation. Woolworths are a major company within the Australian republic. The company has a major goal of becoming the number one choice clothing company for their customers. This will require the company to put strategies in place to ensure that they gain a competitive edge within the clothing industry in Australia. The company is looking to build a customer based business. This is where the needs of the customer are highly considered when making business decisions. This will increase the level of customer satisfaction in the market. Woolworth is changing its business dynamics to put the customer at the heart of their business (Lewis, 2013). The company is listening to the needs of the customers. The company is constantly developing new ways for them to shop with the company. This is geared towards improving the customer experience while interacting with the company. When customers are satisfied, they will be more likely to return to the company for continued business operations. For this reason, the company is placing most of its focus on the customers and their interests.
There are various job titles compiled by our marketing assignment writing experts:
- Catering Sales Manager
- Creative Director
- Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Analyst
- Promotions Director
Popular Marketing Topics Covered By Our Marketing Assignment Help Experts
- Market & Consumer Research Assignment
- Advertising Management & Production Assignment
- Online Advertising & Marketing Project
- Service Strategy Report
- Marketing Research Proposal.
- SWOT Assignment Help
- Marketing Research Assignment
- Marketing B-plans Assignment
Top 5 Universities in Australia Offering Marketing Courses
The top 5 universities in Australia, offering marketing courses are:
- Bond University
- IPAG Business School
- Western Sydney University
- La Trobe University
- The University of Newcastle
SWOT Analysis is an acronym for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. It is a study taken up by organizations to evaluate the same.
|i) Increase in sales and revenue ii) Increase in customer loyalty iii) Good marketing power||i) High cost of production ii) Intensive research and development iii) Labor intensive production|
|i) Large potential market ii) Large room for market growth iii) Free marketing from customers||i) Losing out some markets to competitors ii) Same profit margins iii) Limited diversity|
Different Types Of Marketing Strategies Available
The various kinds of marketing strategies are:
- Paid advertising
- Cause marketing
- Relationship marketing
- Undercover marketing
- Word of mouth
- Internet marketing
- Transactional marketing
- Diversity marketing
Assignment Help For Marketing Plan
A marketing plan often involves many stages like; The various steps for creating a marketing plan are:
- Prepare a mission statement: is a formal summary of the aims and values of a company.
- List and describe target markets: this specifies the market your business wants to target, the kind of business you want to tap.
- Describe your services: this means to list out the various services your organization provides. This will give potential clients an idea of what you have to offer them.
- Spell out marketing and promotional strategies: refers to effectively use the marketing mix tools of product, promotion, price and distribution to reach and influence prospective clients.
- Identify and understand the competition: This means to conduct a thorough research on your competitors, understanding what makes them better, understanding where they lack, and trying to implement tactics that make you better.
- Monitor your results carefully: It means to continuously keep a check and monitor whether the applied tactics are producing the desired results.
Hence, students might often be requiring guidance from our assignment experts in Australia. They will not only help you understand the concepts better, but also provide help with various marketing assignments like online marketing homework help, internet marketing assignment etc.
7Ps of Marketing Mix
The product marketing mix consists of the 4 P’s which are Product, Pricing, Promotions and Placement and 3 further P’s which include People, Process and Physical evidence.
- Product:You must ensure to have the right type of product that is in demand.
- Price: The price of the product is basically the amount that a customer pays.
- Promotion:Promotion is comprised of various elements like:
- Sales Organization
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Placement: This basically refers to understanding your target market and positioning the product such that it is accessible to potential buyers.
- People: This means to conduct an analysis regarding whether there are enough people in your target market and if there is sufficient demand for that particular product or not.
- Process: A proper process is required for execution of any service. Hence, making it important to prepare a customized plan.
- Physical Evidence: Physical evidence refers to how a business and its products are perceived in the marketplace. An important concept of this is Branding. For example, when one thinks of sportswear brands like Nike and Reebok comes to our mind.
Product Life Cycle
- Products have a limited life and hence every product has a life cycle.
- Products require effective strategies like that of, financing,marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, etc. in each stage of the life cycle.
Get Help from Marketing Assignment Writers in Australia
At My Assignment Services, we have a panel of more than 2500+ subject experts who are Ph.D. scholars. They have a wealth of knowledge and years of experience making them the perfect choice when it comes to marketing assignment help in Australia. Our marketing assignment help experts in Australia, also offer live online one to one tutoring sessions. This makes it easier for students to get their doubts cleared and also clarify any assignment related queries. Our marketing assignment experts shall bring to you only unique, plagiarism free assignments; one which is 100% error-free. So, you can be rest assured to receive the best.
Through our marketing assignment help, one will be:
- Able to assess and explain the nature of marketing and marketing management in contemporary organizations;
- Be able to find relevant and important information about organizations, their industries and marketplaces from secondary sources cited by us.
- We promise nothing less than a high-distinction assignment.
- Well-constructed sentences.
- You’re assignments are free of grammatical errors.
- The structure and format of your assignment shall be clear, logical and consistent.
- Clear and insightful links.
- Clear definitions and descriptions with examples.
- Well defined case studies along with insightful evaluations.
- Relevant and logical information with explicit connections to theoretical arguments.
Why My Assignment Services?
At My Assignment Services, every order is sent with a Turnitin report. Also, every assignment goes through the ‘Quality Assurance Team’ who check for high-quality.
My Assignment Services follows a simple process:
At My Assignment Services, we understand the financial problems that students face. That is why, we offer very reasonable rates. We have various flexible payment modes like payment through credit card / debit card, net banking, Payment Gateway, etc.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with our best-in-class services, we shall refund the entire amount back to you! This is our guarantee.
Do My Marketing Assignment
You need to contact us for your next marketing assignment. So, call us on +61 340 149 030 or drop an email to email@example.com In case of urgent requirements, all you have to do is, fill our online inquiry form and our team shall get back to you as soon as possible.